At Southwood Infant School, the children wear a school uniform to develop a sense of pride in being a member of the school community.
Our school colours are red, white and grey.
- Grey long trousers or shorts
- Grey skirt, pinafore dress or trousers
- White or red polo shirt, plain or with the school logo
- Black sensible school shoes
- Grey or White socks
- Grey tights
- Girls may also wear a red and white summer dress in the summer term.
- Black shorts (indoors)
- Black Leggings / Jogging bottoms (outdoors)
- White t-shirt
- School Jumper
Southwood Infant School red crew neck sweatshirt, cardigans, polo shirts & book bags with the school logo are available to buy from:
Brenda’s Schoolwear -Contact details, hours, shipping
- Our customer telephone number is 01276 818 424
- Our customer email contact is email@example.com
- We are open Monday to Saturday 8.30am to 5.00pm.
- We are closed Sundays and Bank Holidays
- All online orders have a single shipping cost of £4.95 for next working day delivery.
- Website: www.brendas.co.uk
We accept donations of good condition school jumpers and cardigans. We clean and check them ready to re-home.
If you would like to find out which sizes and conditions we currently have, please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Jumpers and cardigans are very reasonably priced, and all funds go straight back to the school! Plus, we are helping the environment by recycling!
Look out for a uniform stall at one of our next events too.
Jewellery and Earrings
Children may wear watches and stud earrings, but both must be removed for PE or earrings covered with tape. Pupils with earrings must apply their own tape to cover their earrings.
No other jewellery is allowed in school.